- Ryan Sieg (No change) – For the first time this year, Sieg finishes outside of the top-15. His p16 finish after sustaining damage in a crash could have been a lot worse if not for a solid repair to the rear bumper cover after losing it. Still managed to gain a position in the Xfinity standings.
- Ty Dillon (No change) – A second stage win for Dillon followed by a 17th place finish has him up to 2nd in the rankings. He ran 43.6% of his laps at Talladega in the top-15.
- Gray Gaulding (+4) – Some ECR magic had him up in the top-10 and eventually top-5 late. A great charge to the checkered resulted in a 2nd place finish. In the closing laps made up 10 spots for first Xfinity top-5 of career.
- Ross Chastain (-1) – Only Christopher Bell had a higher average running position and only Justin Allgaier had a faster average green flag speed in the Xfinity race. Unfortunately Chastain wasn’t there at the end to take advantage of his speed, retiring with a broken oil line.
- Matt DiBenedetto (-1) – DiBenedetto was in good position late, running up in the top-10 before getting caught up in the biggish one. Hard hit relegates him to a 31st place finish on a day where he averaged a running position of 15.7.
- Brandon Brown (No change) – Brown collects his 4th top-15 of season, through 9 races he is averaging a 17.0 finish and sitting 15th in points.
- Chris Buescher (-2) – Before Talladega, his last four finishes had been 21st, 20th, 22nd, and 22nd. A late crash handed him a 30th place finish, his first finish outside of top-25 since the Daytona 500.
- Ryan Preece (+2) – Another strong drafting track showing for Preece who weaved his way to a 3rd place finish. Heading Dover where he finished 4th in his last Xfinity start at the track.
- Josh Williams (+5) – After missing the race two weeks ago Williams bounces back with his career-best finish. After running consistently around the top-15 he collects an 8th place finish, his first Xfinity top-10.
- David Ragan (+1) – In his 444th Cup start Ragan got back on the lead lap just before final restart. Was making way up toward top-15 when he made contact off of turn 2 and got caught up in the last lap big one, resulting in a 23rd place finish.
- Garrett Smithley (+2) – Smithley finishes 11th, just missing out on his 5th career top-10.
- Jeremy Clements (-3) – Rough stretch of luck of Clements who has shown great speed the last two weeks only have his race ended early. Caught up in a crash late at Talladega, finishes 27th.
- Ray Black Jr (-5) – Black was just biding his time when the radiator got caught up in someone else’s mess. Ends up in 34th place
- Corey LaJoie (+4) – A 26th place finish at Richmond followed by an 11th at Talladega has LaJoie moving up the rankings quickly.
- Bubba Wallace (-3) – An early push gone awry for Wallace ends up in a 39th place finish.
- Brennan Poole (-2) – Despite another NGOTS off week, Poole hangs tough in rankings. Back in action at Dover.
- Landon Cassill (+2) – A top-10 in his triumphant return to J.D. Motorsports in Xfinity followed by a fuel pickup issue in the Cup race negates a higher rise up the rankings.
- Spencer Boyd (-2) – Still hanging in there.
- Michael McDowell (-3) – Last place finish for McDowell at Talladega after a DNF the previous race at Richmond. Averaging a 28.2 finish so far this season.
- David Starr (Not ranked last week) – Starr is just a few positions each week from being a staple in the rankings. Finishes 14th at Talladega
Ranks for the memories! This driver fell out of the top-20 this week: Stephen Leicht (ranked 20th last week)